The CENTRstats Global TLD Report Q1/2019 has been published. The report covers the global status and registration trends in all top-level domains (legacy gTLDs, new gTLDs and ccTLDs), with additional focus on the European ccTLD market.
Find the interactive online version of the report here.
Highlights from the report
- The use of new data sources;
- The median domain growth of all TLDs has hit a record low;
- On average, European ccTLDs have a market share of 61%;
- 71% of gTLDs are under .com;
- gTLDs have a median renewal rate of 64%.