CENTR is proud to share its brand new website with you! This project began with a desire to refresh the visual identity of the website as well as to simplify some of the backend processes. At the same time, we tried to make it more user-friendly and easier to access the wealth of data and knowledge that is available to the CENTR community and beyond.
We invite you to explore and discover some of our new features, which include:
- New pages in the member area: project pages with updates on the CENTR projects, an FAQ page to help members and more!
- Backend improvement: it is now quicker and easier than ever for us to add agendas and documents to our events pages.
- Document download: you can now download documents directly!
- Simplified structure: some pages have been merged into one or even removed for easier reading. For example, the ‘About the DNS’ in the public area is now one page instead of several different tabs.
- Visuals: Up to date design and brand refresh, with a broader use of images
At the same time as we redesigned the website, we took the opportunity to refresh our corporate visual identity as well. You will notice a slightly different colour palette and new designs for our documents.
The CENTR Secretariat