The CENTR Jamboree 2024 is all set to take place in the beautiful city of Copenhagen from May 29th to 31st, and you are invited to be a part of it!
The CENTR Jamboree is a gathering of all CENTR’s Working Groups, from Legal to Technical, from Security to Marketing, R&D and Admin.
In this edition, you get to shape our agenda. This year's Jamboree is putting the spotlight on your ideas and expertise. We are opening a call for proposals for sessions led by both members and non-members of the CENTR community. Whether you are new to the CENTR ecosystem or a long-term part of it, this is your chance to set the stage of our annual Jamboree.
We invite you to submit your proposals for a session covering a topic relevant for ccTLDs. You can choose any angle, picking from the range of work of CENTR’s Working Groups, from legal to technical topics, security or marketing related, R&D or admin focused.
The CENTR Jamboree is more than just a conference. It is a community-driven gathering of ideas and innovation. By contributing, you are not just sharing knowledge, you are shaping the future of the European ccTLD community. Plus, it's a fantastic opportunity to network, learn, and grow.
Bonus point: for the first time, non-members who contribute to the agenda as session leads or presenters will also be granted access to the whole event.
We are on the lookout for:
- Interactive Sessions: plan workshops or demos that get everyone involved.
- Panel Debates: dive into the latest industry trends and debates.
- Group Discussions: lead conversations on niche topics.
- Brainstorming Sessions: collaborate and innovate.
- Lightning Talks: got 5 minutes of fame? Share a quick update or idea.
- Training Sessions: share your knowledge in a hands-on way.
Got an idea? Applying is simple, just fill out this form by March 3rd, 2024.
- March 3rd: Proposal Submission Deadline
- March 12th: Proposal Selection Announcement
All information, including the evaluation criteria, is available on our website.
We are looking forward to reading your ideas!